Check out my free guide to thinking bold here
Some other stuff you might like:
- Want to be more productive? Try the Pomodoro Technique. More information can found in a snazzy video here.
- How do you conquer your to do list? Got a large to do list and don’t know where to start in terms of organising it? Why not start thinking about organising your planning in terms of roles? There is a great blog by Jess Lively in Chicago. Enjoy the read by following this link.
- Great tips on being happy. e.MILE People Development Magazine has published a great e book that is absolutely free. The E book has lots of practical tips and hints on not just smiling, but laughing . Its packed to the brim with original ideas.
- Are you going to work after having a child (or children if they are twins)? The Guardian Newspapers’s Professional Network offers 12 top tips from experts, have a look on their web page
- Want to get away and reflect? Fancy a spa? Go to spafinder.co.uk.
- Are you looking for free help with your CV? Then monster.co.uk is a great place to start.
Fancy a daily confidence boost? How about some positive affirmations? Check out some uplifting words on twitter: