This is a great video about dealing with resistance to change, from elite athlete coach Tod Herman.
Tod is a Sport Psychology consultant to Professional and Olympic athletes.
In this video, Tod and Marie explore growth, confidence and adventurer. Tod offers 5 clear steps to successful change:
1. Get clear on what you want to achieve
2. Set trigger goals that lead to you tacking action
3. Set micro goals where you can track improvement
4. Have a support team around you
5. Plan how you will deal with challenges ahead of time.
Know what to do when things are not going well!
This is fantastic video on female leadership and confidence. I watched this web cast, live with thousands of others across the world- very exciting as we run up to International Women’s Day 2015.
The panel featured ‘The Confidence Code’ authors – Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, Eileen Naughton – Managing Director of Google UK and Ireland and Mike Fenlon PwC’s Global and US Talent leader.
This webcast is worth watching as it talks about:
- the importance of risk taking
- the benefits of taking action versus over-analysing,
- how to build your own authentic confidence code,
- how central it is to support others even if that means saying whats needs to be said
- and finally do things even if you feel afraid.
There is plenty more -really insightful stuff.
This is a hidden gem! A great video that shows a simple strategy to develop inner confidence. I would love to hear how you get on.