This is a great video about dealing with resistance to change, from elite athlete coach Tod Herman.
Tod is a Sport Psychology consultant to Professional and Olympic athletes.
In this video, Tod and Marie explore growth, confidence and adventurer. Tod offers 5 clear steps to successful change:
1. Get clear on what you want to achieve
2. Set trigger goals that lead to you tacking action
3. Set micro goals where you can track improvement
4. Have a support team around you
5. Plan how you will deal with challenges ahead of time.
Know what to do when things are not going well!