This is fantastic video on female leadership and confidence. I watched this web cast, live with thousands of others across the world- very exciting as we run up to International Women’s Day 2015.
The panel featured ‘The Confidence Code’ authors – Katty Kay and Claire Shipman, Eileen Naughton – Managing Director of Google UK and Ireland and Mike Fenlon PwC’s Global and US Talent leader.
This webcast is worth watching as it talks about:
- the importance of risk taking
- the benefits of taking action versus over-analysing,
- how to build your own authentic confidence code,
- how central it is to support others even if that means saying whats needs to be said
- and finally do things even if you feel afraid.
There is plenty more -really insightful stuff.